We are also engaged in offering Freon Based Refrigeration Plants. Refrigeration systems are operated on the “vaporcompression” principle. The Freon gas which transfers heat in a refrigerating machine or heat pump, has the ability toabsorb heat when it changes state from a liquid to a gas. Similarly, when the Freon changes back into a liquid it releasesits heat.For Freon systems this includes spit systems, self contained systems, packaged systems, and parallel rack systems.All the major parts like Oil Separator, Condensers, Evaporator, Receiver, Accumulator and Air Cooling Unit aremanufactured in-house.Can be used R404a, R507 and R22, just replace the refrigeration oil and use any refrigerant.Features :
- Special Drain Pans and condensate lines
- Ease of Filter Change as a routine maintenance for better efficiency and long life.
- Special coatings of equipments for corrosive atmosphere i.e. salt contaminants in air.
- Depending upon the application, defrost condensing unit will be used.
- Low operating Cost.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Refrigeration Plant